"Every moment and every event of every man's life on earth plants something in his soul." —Thomas Merton

Photography DiscussionNew "Big Boy" Camera Finally

Charles Haacker
Mentoris Primus
Mentoris Primus
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Re: New "Big Boy" Camera Finally

Post by Charles Haacker » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:22 pm

St3v3M wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:01 pm
I keep telling myself I won't get another until I can outshoot the one I have, but I have to say I'm jealous!

I love the raw emotion of the first but hope you make the second your avatar! S-
Thanks, Steve. I decided I did need a less "statuesque" 8~ avatar but I did up a new one (also with the new camera). I've been pretty sick with apparently chronic bronchitis but I am now trying to get back in the swing of things. I haven't had nearly as much time with the A6000 as I'd like but maybe the snow and ice will melt eventually... :wall:
Friends call me Chuck. :photo: This link takes you to my Flickr albums. Please click on any album to scroll through it.
(I prefer to present pictures in albums because I can put them in specific order.)

All the great photographers use cameras! No, really. :|

St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Post by St3v3M » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:27 pm

Charles Haacker wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:22 pm
Thanks, Steve. I decided I did need a less "statuesque" 8~ avatar but I did up a new one (also with the new camera). I've been pretty sick with apparently chronic bronchitis but I am now trying to get back in the swing of things. I haven't had nearly as much time with the A6000 as I'd like but maybe the snow and ice will melt eventually... :wall:
I've been worried and am glad you're feeling better! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"

St3v3M
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Post by St3v3M » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:27 pm

Charles Haacker wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:22 pm
I've been worried and am glad you're feeling better! S-
"Take photographs, leave footprints, steal hearts"