"Black and white are the colors of photography. To me they symbolize the alternatives of hope and despair to which mankind is forever subjected." —Robert Frank

General Photography DiscussionSuggestions

Open general discussion on photography related topics and news.
This is not a photo sharing or critique forum. All photo sharing and critique requests should be posted in the appropriate Member's Gallery or Critic's Corner.
TomCofer
Key Founding Member
Key Founding Member
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Suggestions

Postby TomCofer » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:19 pm

When things seem to slow down a bit around here or you're just looking for stuff that might help you improve your work or give you ideas, just wander around here. When I do it, I'm amazed to see just how much stuff I missed in the past.

Also, when you move your pointer over a photo and it turns into a pointing hand, click on the photo. Seeing the photos in their larger version and with the additional detail can give them a completely different look.

As the weather cools off and your outdoors activities decrease, please consider taking up new photo projects posting them, sorting thru your summer shots and posting them, and helping us to recruit new members.

Thanks,
Tom
Redneck Enthusiast Photographer on a shoestring budget.

thcofer@charter.net

Failure means you tried. Success means you need to set higher goals for yourself.

Return to “General Photography Discussion”