Welcome new members. If you have been recently invited to join our forum, welcome.
Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself at The Meeting Room / General Discussions / Introduce yourself

Project 52Minnie's 2020 52 Project

The goal of Project 52 is to take a photo a week. This is an easier pace than the Project 365.
- Start a thread with your name such as, "MyName's 52" or "MyName's Photo-a-Week Project" so other members can easily track your project. Some Posts May Be NSFW. If you intend to post any questionable images, please include NSFW in the title
Forum rules
Some posts may not be "safe for work". If you intend to post any nude, topless or implied nude images please include the phrase NSFW in your title.
PietFrancke
Mentoris Maximus
Mentoris Maximus
Social Media Opt-In: Yes
Editing option: Yes, feel free to edit my image

Re: Minnie's 2020 52 Project

Post by PietFrancke »

minniev wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:48 pm
This Week's Theme - Your Home

Well, you know what I consider home. I took this one early Friday morning from the hayfield. This is home, and has been since I was born. It's where my mother was born, the home my grandparents built when they married in 1907. I am in the process of applying for the National Register of Historic Places, having cleared the initial process of state endorsement this summer. I will probably include this photo in the application portfolio which has been fun to shoot and edit. I'm applying in the categories of architecture and agriculture, and this is one of the images that will tie the two together in the current era. Since all we grow for use other than our own now is the hay.
love the nestled in the trees top of the hill look.

uuglypher
Mentoris Tribunus
Mentoris Tribunus
Social Media Opt-In: No
Editing option: No, please do not edit my images

Post by uuglypher »

minniev wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:48 pm
This week's theme - Face Shot

I couldn't get anyone to cooperate with me except Cowboy, my son's cat. Cowboy is not at all self conscious about his notched ears and battered eye. Given his personality I'm sure he thinks they are attractive signs of his toughness on the streets in the years before he was persuaded to become somewhat domesticated.
I particularly like your obviously purposeful use of the classic spiral composition!
Nicely done!

Dave
F13DB2F1-8CE1-4FEA-B1AF-9B151D340189.jpeg

minniev
Mentoris Supremus
Mentoris Supremus

Post by minniev »

PietFrancke wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:19 pm

love the nestled in the trees top of the hill look.
Thanks Piet.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones

minniev
Mentoris Supremus
Mentoris Supremus

Post by minniev »

uuglypher wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:54 pm

I particularly like your obviously purposeful use of the classic spiral composition!
Nicely done!

Dave
F13DB2F1-8CE1-4FEA-B1AF-9B151D340189.jpeg
Thanks so much for sharing your diagram.
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes" - Dewitt Jones